Friday 21 October 2016

One disappointed Canadian! Sorry, too!





"Freeland sounds despondent note amid failed effort to rescue Canada-EU deal"

Chrystia Freeland, Int'l Trade Minister:
"I personally have worked very hard, but it is now evident to me - evident to Canada - that the European Union is incapable of reaching an agreement, even with a country with European values such as Canada, even with a country as nice and patient as Canada.
"Canada is disappointed, and I personally am disappointed, but I think it is impossible. We are returning home. At least I will see my three children tomorrow at home."

                             Mike Blanchfield
                              Canadian Press, Oct. 21, 2016







We are a nice country I'm sorry with colonial values I'm not so sorry about and not at all apathetic like some say but patient.
I just want to go home and fix dinner I'm sorry. 
Maybe have a cold one!
That's all I want!






pinterest.com
crafthubs.com
shirt.woot.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment