Saturday 30 March 2013

Mixing Oil and Water








I wonder how many people - jumping up-and-down over Alberta oil > Enbridge > BC water and all that - actually have seen enough pictures to have a picture of the mother of it all.

My own jumping had been moderate, and my images around it were usually vague and always mostly hidden under snow. I had seen next to no actual pictures until fairly recently; I hadn't looked for them. Just put myself on the side of the good guys, of course, I did!

Then suddenly: this monstrous melanoma!
Metastasizing!


 

Curiously - over years - rather few images of it seem to have been published in Canadian media: understandably so if an item is pro-oil but less so when anti. Lots of environmental verbiage - no pics! That even with recent concentrated attention given to the Alberta-BC concept/construct.  
Just think gums on cigarette-packs!




While there are hundreds after hundreds of shots to make you deliriously sick - available at a click!




 So have a look at what you're protesting!



 Or not!




  Or ought to be!











No comments:

Post a Comment